The Creative Economy Practice at CcHUB has launched a call for applications for Createch Accelerator 1.0. The Accelerator programme targets founders and teams running businesses at the intersection of technology and creativity.
Createch Accelerator 1.0 focuses on companies using innovation or applying technology to enhance value Chains, solve market failures or enhance value capture across African Creative Economies.
The programme’s objective is to enable startups working at the intersection of technology and creativity to access knowledge, networks and support that accelerates their path to profitability, scale and access to needed institutional financing.
Eligible companies are companies using innovation or technology to solve the following thematic areas in any creative sector across Africa primarily (even if in use elsewhere).
- Access to market and audiences
- Access to supply chains
- Access to market intelligence and data/insight
- Ecosystem and Community Development
- Payments and Monetisation
Eligible startups need to have the following:
- Already launched solution in the market with customers and revenue.
- A dedicated management team.
- An innovative solution that fits any of the identified thematic areas as above (in the Creative Economy) and is leveraging technology.
- A startup that is headquartered/operating on the continent.
Read more on Accelerator programs for African startups
The benefits successful applicants would get are:
- Access to a network of creatives as well as the ATCG network of Tech and Creative Industry ecosystem leaders across Africa.
- Access to talent, distribution and funding advisory.
- Opportunity to pitch to CcHUB Syndicate for up to $250K in equity funding*
- Access to product advisory and technology support.
- Access to partner credits from Google, Amazon web services, Hubspot and more.
Application deadline for the programme is March 4th, 2022
You can apply here
On Tuesday, 22nd of February 2022, 10.00 AM WAT, the Co-Creation hub will be holding an information session with Ojoma Ochai, Managing Partner of the Creative Economy Practice, to share additional information and answer all questions on the Createch Accelerator Programme.
You can register here for the info session: