Techpoint Africa is hosting the third edition of Techpoint Inspired on Saturday, June 1, 2019, at Pistis Conference Center, Lekki, Lagos.
This year's conference will examine three themes: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics and Machine Learning, Blockchain, and the Future of Work.
Why you should attend the 2019 Techpoint Inspired
Technology is changing the way we live, work and play as we experience the proliferation of machines and robots. Over the last two years, Techpoint Inspired has been convening experts, enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and policymakers to discuss the critical issues of technology and innovation as they affect Africans.
This year's edition will not be any different. The conference will bring together experts, innovators, career professionals and policymakers to explore the new possibilities (and attendant challenges) in blockchain technology, machine learning, future of work and artificial intelligence. You will learn how to properly position yourself to stay ahead in your career and business.
Five Things to expect at Techpoint Inspired
- Techpoint Inspired will feature conferences/workshops on the aforementioned themes: AI, robotics and machine learning, blockchain and the future of work.
- It will feature keynote speakers such as Funke Opeke [CEO of MainOne], Bosun Tijani [CEO of Co-Creation Hub], Dr Wiebe Boer [CEO of All On], Seni Sulyman [Vice President – Global Operations at Andela] and Rolayo Akhigbe [Divisional Head of Transaction Banking at FCMB].
- It will also feature workshop speakers such as Wale Akanbi [Co-founder/CTO of Aella Credit], Lola Kassim [General Manager of Uber –West Africa], Daniel Bloch [Co-founder/CEO of Seso Global], Robert John Thas [Google Machine Learning Expert] and Mayowa Adeoti [IBM Skills Leader].
- There will be an exclusive dinner party on Sunday, June 2, 2019 for speakers and people with VIP tickets.
- As a developer, you can get hired. As a company, you can get to hire from among the great engineering talents at the 'hiring booth'.