The 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is scheduled to start on April 25, and registered candidates must now reprint their examination slips.
In a statement, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) spokesman, Dr Fabian Benjamin, urged all candidates sitting for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to print out their examination slips before their exam day.
According to the board, the examination slip would contain the candidate’s examination centre, time of examination, date of examination and other essential details necessary for taking the 2023 examination.
To be able to print the examination slip, you’ll need the following details before printing your Jamb slip 2023/2024
- Your Jamb registration number
- The phone number you used during the registration period.
- Your email address
Once, you have the information above, you can proceed to print your examination slip. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to print your 2023 JAMB slip, ensuring adequate preparation for the upcoming exams.
- The recommended browser for this step is Google Chrome.
- Visit the JAMB examination slip printing portal
- Go to your Chrome settings and enable pop-up for this site from your browser, so you will receive a notification when the slip is downloaded.
Also, you can locate the three-dotted line icon (⋮/…) in your browser's top right corner or bottom right corner, depending on your device. Select ‘Request Desktop site’ from the options.
- Enter your JAMB registration number, email address, or phone number in the designated column and then click on the ‘print examination slip’ button.
- The slip will pop out immediately. Right-click on the document to print the examination slip.
If your browser has pop-up blockers enabled, you will receive a notification to allow pop-ups. In addition, once pop-ups are allowed, your JAMB main examination slip will be displayed in a new tab.
How to print examination slip 2023/2024 from email
Some candidates’ examination slip was sent to their email directly. Most times, the mail ends up in your spam folder, so you might want to check it properly to be able to print it out.
When you find it, you need to print it out.
- Make sure you have a PDF-enabled device on your system
- Make sure your system is connected to a stable internet to be able to download and print it out. Locate the download button to download it to your device.
- Find the PDF on your device, click on it, and it will automatically ask if you want to print, then click on the “print” option.
Candidates should prepare ahead and stay close to their examination venues. If possible, pay a prior visit to your centre before the date of the examination. Moreover, do not take prohibited items such as wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, pens, keyholders, ATM cards, erasers, or jewellery to the exam centre.