The Lagos Digital Summit 2021 is taking place at the Zone Tech Park on Friday, 26 November, 10 AM prompt.
The Lagos Digital Summit (LDS) brings together digital communication experts, professionals and enthusiasts and chart digital economy growth and contribution to the development of businesses.
Since 2017, Mustardels Media — Lagos-based digital marketing firm — and Expoze Nigeria — a renowned digital marketing firm — have successfully held four consecutive editions of the LDS. The 5th edition is themed, "Digital Media as a Tool for Business Growth".
The 2021 LDS is a must-attend. It will focus on the use of digital tools for business growth and scaling small and medium-sized enterprises in a fast-evolving world.
It is free to attend but registration is compulsory. Register here.> Also Read: [Zone Tech Park, a 10,000 square-metre facility ](/zonetechpark/)
The media partners of the Summit include Pulse and Benjamindada.com.
"[The] LDS started five years ago with just an idea in my small shared apartment back then in Ebute Metta", Convener of the Summit and Managing Partner at Mustadrels Media, Adetona Adewale Akeem (AKA Slimfit), said.
"Our aim was simply to facilitate a platform for the convergence of digital marketing professionals and business thought leaders for the advancement of SMEs and digital media enthusiasts in Lagos. The support received for the last four editions spurred us to organise this milestone 5th edition".
Adewale added that despite the global pandemic and lockdown, the fourth edition of the LDS was a success.
"We put our digital media preaching into practice by holding the first-ever all-virtual edition of the summit. It is this consistency and innovative thinking that our partners and sponsors are proud of and ready to collaborate with us again for LDS 2021", Adewale said.
Lagos Digital Summit 2021 speakers and panellists
The LDS 2021 has an array of eclectic speakers, facilitators and panellists.
- George Omoraro, Founder/CEO of Rage Media Group
- Imoh Umoren, Nigerian Filmmaker
- Tolani Baj, Media Personality
- Debo Adedayo (AKA Mr Macaroni), Actor/Comedian
- Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata, Regional Director at Founder Institute
- Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji, Founder/CEO of RISE Networks
- Dotun Oloyede, Founder of Rolad Properties and Allied Services LTD
- Lehlé Baldé, Editor of BusinessDay Weekender
- Ayo Ogunlowo, Co-founder/President of PennyTree
- Ben Bassey, Editor-in-Chief and Director of Content at Pulse Nigeria
- Oti Ukubeyinje, VP Growth Marketing at Terragon Group
- Elsie Godwin, Media Personality/Communications Executive
- Collins Teke, Radio host at Nigeria Info FM
- Naomi Mac, Singer
- Pelumi Shittu, TV Host
"This edition of LDS is very special to us because five years of consistency for this kind of project in Nigeria is not easy to achieve — just as it is always difficult for any business to scale through and remain in existence after the first 2 years", Ademola Adetona, Creative Director at Expoze Nigeria.
"Sometimes, we've had to fund the Summit with our personal resources just to ensure we keep to our pledge of a platform for the convergence of digital media enthusiasts for the benefit of their businesses and personal growth".