Ingressive and Rising Tide Africa are set to host event themed: "Build to Last in Africa" on Tuesday, July 16.
Build to Last in Africa is an event that focuses on collaboration and partnerships. It will feature a live "deal day" where partners and entrepreneurs will shake hands over deals made on the spot. Also, attendees have an opportunity to enjoy up to 60% discount on services with potential long-term partners. Furthermore, there is an opportunity to network, negotiate and connect with growth partners.
Currently, eight organisations have confirmed their attendance and presentations at the event. They include Ingressive LLC, Rising Tide Africa, Olisa Agbakoba Legal (OAL), Pedabo, Cr8 Careers, Netcom Africa, Wild Fusion and Ingressive Capital.
Meet the Presenters
- Ingressive Entreneurship Development Group (EDG) Africa is a community of entrepreneurs integrating tech to scale.
- Rising Tide Africa is part of the global movement of The Rising Tide Program for Africa. It constitutes a group of women angel investors using their power, passion, network and capital to actively create a new Africa.
- Olisa Agbakoba Legal (OAL) is a legal solution provider with a portfolio of clients across different sectors.
- Pedabo provides tax, audit assurance, tax consulting and advisory services to all sectors of the economy.
- Cr8 Careers Limited is a human resource consulting firm that provides a wide range of manpower solutions through an online platform.
- NetCom Africa is one of the leading internet service providers in Nigeria. It also provide business transformation solutions.
- Wild Fusion is a pan-African integrated marketing communications agency with offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya.
- Ingressive Capital is a seed-stage venture capital firm that helps startups to grow and scale.
All presentations will be collected and shared in Ingressive EDG Africa's Slack channel. After the event, the presenters will also join the channel to give webinars. As such, participants will have an opportunity to ask follow-up questions and properly digest the materials shared.
Intending participants would need to pre-register for the event. On Tuesday, July 9, the details of the venue will be communicated to accepted registrants.