Applications are now open for the Africa4Future Acceleration Programme
Startups across Africa can now apply for the 2020 Africa4Future Aerospace Acceleration programme, which is powered by Airbus BizLab and GIZ.
Now in its third edition, #Africa4Future is a three-month joint accelerator programme created by BizLab—the global aerospace accelerator of Airbus—and Make-IT—the accelerator programme of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit German (German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), the German agency in charge of international cooperation.
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)—a pan-African innovation centre headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria—is one of the implementation partners for the 2020 Africa4Future Aerospace Acceleration Programme.
As the implementation partner, CcHUB will provide strategic support and practical industry know-how to participating startups in engaging multiple stakeholders and facilitate their connection with global organisations.
Related Article: CcHUB launches Design Fellowship—a six-month paid immersive programme for recent graduates based in Nigeria or Rwanda
The other implementation partner is Endeva—a change facilitator on a mission to make global economic transformation inclusive.
The 2020 #Africa4Future Aerospace Acceleration programme is open to African startups working on solutions in the agriculture and infrastructure sectors. These include automation, blockchain, artificial intelligence, data analytics, material composites, manufacturing, waste management, real estate, urban development, and water monitoring.
Why you should apply for the Africa4Future Acceleration programme
- Ahead of the #Africa4Future, Airbus, GIZ and their other partners would be hosting information session across Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Senegal and Morocco. The information sessions will not only provide additional information about the programme, it will also serve as an opportunity to learn more about Airbus' technology and network with other entrepreneurs. Register to attend.
- You get access to the best of Airbus technologies and expertise to create the best possible version of your solution
- You will receive 250,000 worth on credit on UP42—Airbus' data and analytics platform that provide access to satellite imagery and other geospatial datasets and algorithms.
- You will have an opportunity to present a project to the leadership of Airbus and GIZ for potential collaboration
- You will also have an opportunity to connect with Airbus experts, industry experts and investors
- There's a potential to connect with the global value chain and build commercial traction through showcase events in Africa and Europe. Events such as Viva Tech and Africa-Finance Summit.
- You will receive tailored coaching to improve your value proposition and your business capacity to work with large organisations.
Applications for the 2020 #Africa4Future are open until March 14, 2020. Apply now.