Affle's MAAS & AppsFlyer webinar to unravel secrets of mobile marketing success in Africa
Affle and AppsFlyer are bringing together global experts to explore Africa's mobile marketing success secrets and lessons from the post-COVID era.
Affle's MAAS and AppsFlyer are hosting a webinar on January 27, 2022, at 11 a.m. WAT (or 12 p.m. SAST). The webinar will bring together global experts to explore Africa's mobile marketing success secrets and lessons from the post-COVID era.
Affle is a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform. Its MAAS platform enables mobile advertisers to acquire quality users at scale across programmatic platforms, relevant app recommendations and directly integrated publishers.
The free webinar is themed, "Reminiscing User Acquisition in 2021 and The Path Ahead".
Other thematic focus areas are:
- The African mobile app market
- Changes in the African consumer behavior and pattern and learnings from 2021
- The best practices and opportunities for app marketers in Africa
The webinar is open to anyone who is passionate about Africa's tech trends, performance marketing, growth, user acquisition, digital marketing, has a budding startup, or just an ardent learner. Register to attend here.
The confirmed panellists include:
- Ankit Rawal, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing at MAAS
- Benjamin Dada, Country Manager – Nigeria of Stitch
- Joel Stephen Rao, CEO of Dentsu
- Kwezi Ngcukana, Head of Growth at Mr D Food
- Shaun Rosen, CEO of Mobiclicks
- Idan Horenczyk, Appsflyer's Senior Partner Development Manager EMEA (Moderator)